French Fries Recipes
French fries are a popular fast food from both young children to the elderly. Easily brought from any number of fast food restaurants, cafes, bistros and the more mid range restaurants. French fries are eaten by millions of people throughout the world each year.
2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes,
peeled 1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup water
1 cup vegetable oil for frying
Preparation of french fries Recipe:
- Slice potatoes into French fries and place into cold water so they won’t turn brown while you prepare the oil.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- While the oil is heating, sift the flour, garlic salt, onion salt, regular salt, and paprika into a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in enough water so that the mixture can be drizzled from a spoon.
- Dip potato slices into the batter one at a time, and place in the hot oil so they are not touching at first.
- The fries must be placed into the skillet one at a time, or they will clump together.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.