Banana Toffee Recipe
Banana Toffee Recipe:
Banana Toffee is a classic chinese dish and a snack recipe. This recipe is easy to make and tastes deliciously crispy and crunchy because of the coated caramel and sprinkled by sesame seeds. You should try this recipe with other fruits like apple or pineapple.
50gms plus extra for dusting
All Purpose Flour
For deep frying
Black and White Sesame Seeds
1 or 2
How to Cook Banana Toffee Recipe:
- For making the banana toffee first you have to slice it thickly and diagnolly.
- To make the batter, whisk the all purpose flour and corn flour together.
- After that add the water and mix untill the smooth mixture forms.
- And add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil whisk it very well.
- Add a frying pan and add oil for deep fry over a medium heat or flame.
- Now toss the banana slices in the extra corn flour and coat it lightly.
- Then using the skewer, dip each slice of the banana in the batter
- Dip the coated slices one by one in the hot oil carefully and cook it until they get golden and crisp.
- Drain it on a paper towel.
- Now place the sugar in a large heavy based frying pan over a medium heat and cook it carefully by shaking the pan carefully by occasionally until a caramel forms.
- Remove from the heat then add one by one fried banana to the caramel and turn to coat it nicely.
- Then drop into to a large bowl of Iced water to set the caramel.
- Drain immediately then sprinkle the sesame seed on the banana toffee and its finally ready
- Serve it with Ice Cream it tastes very delicious.