Bread Omelette – How To Prepare Bread Omelette
A small description of bread omelette
Bread omelet is one of the Indian street food bread omelette is one of fastest food recipe .most of the people like so much because bread omelet is very healthy food and carrying one place to another place like traveling time .most of bachelors try it rooms like it is breakfast. And somehow some people this bread omelet treat as snakes and lunch as per the opinion.mostly this bread omelet shops people see in the areas roadside areas stall, college canteens and railway stations.this bread omelet is very tasty adding some veggies and nutritious so yummy……..
How To Prepare Bread Omelette
cooking time: 10 mins.
Preparation time: 5 mins.
- Firstly take 4 eggs these 4 eggs break into a mixing bowl and pour some little bit of water till it is frothy.
- And then we are cut the onions and green chili into small pieces.
- Now we take the bowl put into these items like onions, green chili, pepper powder, red chili powder, Turmeric Powder and salt.
- now switch on the gas.To take a pan put on the gas pour two tablespoons of oil this oil warm at 5 mins.
- Already we have a prepared a bowl with all those ingredients for making a bread omelet now the pan is ready to pour these mixing of eggs.
- Here the pan takes into a hand and slowly the egg mixture spread into an around the pan now add some cheese.
- here we are adding one capsicum, one tomato, one small carrot and little bit butter these all those things are adding tasting purpose and look and field.
- Immediately to take bread slice over the egg mixture on both sides.
- cook for one minute Using a wide spatula, now flip the eggs along with the bread slices.
- cook for another 1 or 2 minutes will the bread is crisp and tasty.
- Fold the egg such that one bread is over the other and the omelette is in between forming a perfect sandwich.
- Now the bread omelet is ready to eat so tastily and yummy!!!
- Bread slices -4
- Eggs -4
- Onion – 1
- Green chili – 1
- Capsicum – small 1
- Tomato -small 1
- Salt -as per taste
- Red chili powder- 2 tablespoons
- Pepper powder-1/4 tablespoon
- butter- for toasting
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tablespoon
- cheese – 2 tablespoons