Coconut Ladoo Recipe is one of best Indians tasty sweet prepared by our kitchen step by step process.
Coconut Ladoo Recipe:
- Desicated Coconut : 500gm
- Sweet Condensed Milk : 800gm tin
- Cardamom Powder : 1tbsp
- Dry Fruits : Cashew Nuts, pistachio and Raisins
Preperation of Coconut ladoo Recipe :
- Take a bowl mix desicated Coconut, Condensed Milk and Cardamom powder.
- Heat a non stick pan over a low heat and add the mixture into a pan stir the mixture untill the mixture dry. (mixture should not stick to the pan)
- Remove the flame and leave the mixture until the mixture cool to handle and add crushed dry fruits.
- Take a Ghee into your hands and roll the mixture into balls and then roll in the remaining coconut powder and serve the tasty coconut ladoo.
- You can store for 2 or 3 weeks.