Gongura Mutton Recipe
Gongura Mutton Recipe:
Gongura Mutton Recipe is one of the most common and popular gravy dish that you can take it with Biryanis, Pulao and Plain Rice. This recipe is prepared with gongura (or) Sour leaves. It tastes delicious mouth watering recipe.You can prepare this recipe for your family members and on special occasions like parties.
Red Chillie Powder
Green Chillei Slits
As per taste
Ginger Garlic Pate
1 full hand
Take a pan over a low flame add gongura leaves, some salt, 2 green chillies mix it and close the lid untill the gongura leaves turns soft and cool it the make a paste.
PREPERATION OF GONGURA MUTTON RECIPE:
- Take a pressure cooker add mutton with salt, Turmeric powder with 1 glass of water mix well and close the lid upto 3 whistles.
- Heat a pan add oil, cloves, cinnamon stick, cardamom after 2 min add chopped onions, 3 green chillie slits mix well and sauté it till the onions turn to light golden color then add turmeric powder mix it.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute it till raw flavour is gone.
- Add red chillie powder after 2 min add boiled mutton pieces saute it for 10 min then add salt if necessary.
- After that add mutton stock with some water. Cook it until the mutton texture turns soft.
- Then add gongura paste mix it well, add Coriander powder, coriander leaves mix it and close the lid for 10 min on medium flame and then remove the flame.
- Serve it with Rice or Biryani and enjoy it.