Paneer Masala Recipe
Paneer Masala Recipe:
Paneer masala is one of the famous North Indian recipe made by using paneer, tomatoes, onions and the variety of species. This recipe is a delicious side dish with great option for occasions like parties, and anniversaries. Paneer masala recipe can be served with Roti’s, Naan and with hot rice.
2 finely chopped
Ginger & garlic paste
Chopped coriander leaves
Red chilli powder
Garam Masala Powder
As per taste
Dry fenugreek leaves
Preparation Of Paneer Masala Recipe:
- Firstly crush all the spices (except cumin seeds) and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl add paneer cubes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt according to your taste mix it well or toss it well.
- Take a pan on a medium flame add oil let it heat properly then add coated paneer into it and fry the paneer for a minute on a simmer till paneer turns to medium golden colour and keep flipping in the middle of frying.
- Now take out the fried paneer into a bowl and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add crushed spcies and add cumin seeds fry it for a few seconds then add chopped onions and fry it for 4-5 minutes and stir it well.
- Now add green chilles and ginger garlic paste mix it well untill the raw flavor goes away or sort it for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder mix it well for 1 minute then add tomato puree or paste cook till oil comes out.
- Add yogurt mix it well and cover the pan, cook it for a minute on low flame.
- After one min open the lid and stir it properly then add water(300ml) into it. If you want you may adjust the water for thickness of gravy as per your like.
- Add salt into it and mix it very well by covering the pan untill water comes to boil.
- After 5 min add fried paneer into it carefully and mix it .
- Now close the lid and cook on medium flame for 2-3 mins then add garam masala mix it well.
- After gravy comes to thickness then add crushed dry methi leaves and cook it for 2 mins.
- Then add coriander leaves and remove the flame and it is ready to serve with Roti or Rice.