Aloo Pesarapappu Curry
Pesarapappu aloo curry Curry
Here we provide best indian cookbook. In this one of our recipe is Aloo Pesarappau curry.
It takes 15- 20 minutes. You can serve this for 3 – 4 members
It tastes good and looks great
This is best indian cookbook which is great and helps for health
Pesarapappu aloo curry Ingredients:
|Allam(small pieces)||1 spoon|
|Curry lealf||2 strings|
|Kottimeera tarugu||1 table spoon|
|Aavaalu , jeelakarra||each one tea spoon|
- In one pan pour oil, aavaalu, jeelakarra, mentulu, pasupu and fry them till it comes to litle brown.
- After two minutes, keep tomato mirchi, allam pieces, curry leaves, kottimeera, and salt.
- After all the items in the pan are fried well, keep bangaala dumpalu pieces and pesarapappu.
- Leave it for 10 minutes, if the curry seems to be too much thick then pour required quantity of water.
- That’s it, hot hot pesarapappu aloo curry ready.
It consists of more calories with high in nutrients and potassium, and low in fat, it has zero cholestrol