Potato chips or a Potato Wafer are commonly served as a snack item, side dish or apetizer. These Chips are very easy to make and tastes very good.
Large Potatoes – 1/2 Kg
Oil – For Frying
Salt – To Sprinkle
Red Chillie Powder – To Sprinkle
- Peel the Potatoes with peeler and Make thin slices with the slicer.
- Immediately soak them in water for 20 min.
- Spread the potato slices on the towel and drain for 30 min.
- Take a deep pan heat the oil and fry them in hot oil till they become crispy.
- Then remove them on tissue paper and sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder .(according to your spiciness add salt and chilli powder).
- Now the potato chips are ready to serve.