Prawns Biryani Recipe
Prawns Biryani Recipe:
Prawns Biryani Recipe is a famous dish in South India and it tastes very delicious. This biryani is a spicy, fragrant and colourful variant of biryani in India. This traditional style of biryani is by cooking with special Indian spices for couple of minutes. Try this recipe in lunch/dinner.
1 small cup
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chillie Powder
As per taste
For Marinating prawns:
- First wash the prawns with regulating water.
- Take a bowl add prawns, 2 tbsp chillie powder, Turmeric powder, coriander powder, ½ tbsp garam masala and salt to taste mix it well and keep a side.
Preperation of Prawns Biryani Recipe:
- Wash and soak the basmati Rice for 1 hr.
- Heat the ghee and oil in a biryani pot in which you are going to make birayani.
- After that add cloves, cinnamon stick, cardamom, japtri after 2 min add sliced onions, green chillies saute till the golden color appears .
- Now add ginger garlic paste mix it and saute it for a min and add chopped tomatoes fry it till the tomatoes become mushy.
- Then add curd, salt as per taste, half of the coriander leaves and mint leaves mix well and cook till raw smell leaves away.
- Add marinated prawns mixture into it it and toss well in the masala and cook for few min.
- Mean while take a pan add 5 cups of water into it then add 2 cloves, cinnamon stick, 1 cardamom and salt according to your taste.
- When water reached a rolling boil add basmati rice cook for 10 min till the rice is 80% cooked. Drain it and keep a side.
- Now layer the cooked basmati rice, fried onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves and sprinkle the garam masala on the top of it.
- Cover the pot with the tight lid and put the pot on very low heat for 10 min.
- After that switch of the flame and leave it of another 10 min.
- Now open the lid and serve hot with raita to your loved ones.