Sorakaya Kheer Recipe
Sorakaya kheer Recipe
Sorakaya kheer is one of the tasty Dessert in India. This Sweet recipe is tasty and delicious with few ingridients like sorakaya and milk try it serve to your family members in any special ocassions.
- Sorakaya – 1/2 piece
- Sugar – 1/4 cup (as per taste)
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Cashew Nuts – 10
- Raisins – 1tbsp
- Pistacchio – 7
- Almonds – 5
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Milk – 1 lit
- Evaporated Milk – 1/4 cup
- Rose water – 1/2 tbsp
Preperation of Sorakaya Kheer Recipe:
- Peel the sorakaya with peeler cut into 4 pieces then remove the seeds after that grate it in water then keep a side
- Take a pan boil the water add the grated sorakaya into it .
- Cook for 4-5 min then remove the flame then drain it of to a colander and remove excess water by squeezing grated sorakaya .
- Take a frying pan add 3 tbsp of ghee dry roast the cashew nuts and raisins keep a side.
- In the same pan add the grated Sorakaya into it fry it till the raw flavour goes then add 1 lit milk, 1 cup evaporated milk stir continuously untill the milk evaporates and thickness will form.
- After that add sugar according to your taste and 1 /2 tbsp of cardamom powder after 3-5 min add 1/2 tbsp of rose water.
- Then remove the flame atlast sprinkle the cashew nuts, raisins and chopped pistacchio and almonds on top of it.
- Atlast the tasty Dessert is ready to taste and serve to your family members.