Tandoori Chicken is a roasted chicken starter recipe marinated in spices, oil, curd, lemon juice and salt. This recipe is grilled, baked which gives a smoky flavor and a beautiful color.This tasty recipe tastes best when served with Indian accompaniments like mint chutney, raita and chilled drinks.
Ginger garlic paste
Red Chillie powder
As per taste
How to make Tandoori Chicken:
- Wash the chicken with regular water. Make some deep cuts into the chicken pieces.
- Take a bowl add all the ingridients and mix well then add chicken pieces and rub it well and keep it in a refrigerator for 10 min. Remove the marinated mixture from the fridge atleast an 30 min before grilling to room temperature.
- Take a non stick pan add some oil and place the chicken piece in the pan one by one.
- Cook each side properly untill you get a nice golden color.
- In the bowl where the tandoori chicken is placed. Keep a small steal bowl and place the charcoal in it and add some oil and cover the lid.
- After 5 min the tandoori chicken is ready to serve.